What is an Activator?
An Activator is an adjusting instrument used to deliver gentle and effective treatment to patients of all ages. The Activator provides an impulse faster than the human hand, which means that less force is needed to deliver the chiropractic adjustment. Many chiropractors use the Activator to adjust their patients but only a small number carry the highest certification that Activator Methods Incorporated provides.
Who Can Benefit From Activator Care?
- Children from birth to adolescence respond extremely well to gentle Activator Care
- Those that do not enjoy the feeling or sound associated with a traditional manual adjustment
- People who have limited range of motion in their neck or extremities
- People with injuries or severe pain, and cannot tolerate other chiropractic methods
Activator Excels in Treating…
- Wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, and other joints in the arms and legs
- Ribs (Are you having pain when you breathe deeply?)
- Stiff or painful backs and necks
- Recent or new injuries
The Importance of Seeing an Expert.
There is a vast difference between a doctor that owns an Activator instrument and a doctor that has been trained to utilize the Activator Method of care. It is important to choose a highly trained doctor to insure that you get the best results possible.
Did you know? Activator Methods is the only instrument adjusting technique with clinical trials to support its effectiveness.
Dr. Milad Asefi’s Activator Experience: The Elite Advantage
Dr. Milad Asefi was a member and President of the Activator Club at Palmer College of Chiropractic. As president he taught students the Activator protocol twice a week. Since graduation from Palmer he has taught the Activator Elective at Palmer to students gaining their proficiency rating to utilize the Activator Methods protocol in the Palmer College Clinics. In addition to this experience, he has attended many Activator seminars and now holds the highest certification that a chiropractor can hold. Dr. Milad is an Advanced Proficiency Rated Activator doctor and one of only four in the Quad Cities. When looking for an Activator doctor in the Quad Cities that is knowledgeable, experienced, and convenient look no further than Dr. Milad Asefi at Elite Advantage Chiropractic.